In a CBD precinct overflowing with the charm and style of a past era, this brick period home has been sensitively renovated and extended, in a style that makes the transition of old to new feel almost seamless. It is a property enjoying the elements of location, character and lifestyle, yet boasting all the comforts and functionality of a modern-day luxury home. A large, welcoming front porch gives you fantastic Denmark Hill views and more options for entertaining. Upon entry, you are greeted with a wide hallway passages, polished timber floors and tall ceilings. You are spoilt for choice with 4 generous size bedrooms and a master suite boasting a grand custom wardrobe, perfectly housing trans-seasonal wardrobes and keeping your most prized items on show.
Abundant natural light filters throughout the entire home, creating a relaxed and warm atmosphere and the beautiful custom double-hung windows create an unrivalled sense of grandeur. You will notice that the level of quality among the fittings in this home all bring a sense of elegance as you notice details like the porcelain light fittings, original cornices, brass fittings and fixtures as well as a tranquil colour palate. The glamorous kitchen is perfectly located central to all the living zones and away from the bedrooms. This is truly a ‘cooks’ kitchen, thoughtfully designed to utilised every inch of space to create mammoth storage, flowing stone bench space with prep areas that will delight the home cook and versatile free-flowing cooking space for those folks who enjoy entertaining at home. A list of just some of the features will be listed below.
The regal main bathroom is both elegant and functional; the spa bath is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day. A second bathroom and ingenious laundry with epic storage options are easy to access, yet discretely hidden whilst entertaining guests.
Stepping down slightly into the sunroom, currently comfortably housing a formal dining room, is like entering into a whole new world. The full width custom made French doors invite the outdoors in and the view over the private and tranquil gardens offer more WOW factor to this masterful design.
A truly sensational area of the home is the rear, garden facing bedroom. You cannot help falling in love when walking in to this magical room, that was purposely designed with custom widows that look over the enchanting, private garden.
You will not find garage space like this anywhere else on the market, in this location. A powered shed with dimensions 8.5m x 4.7m with high clearance for caravans and 4x4 vehicles. Also offering excellent storage space.
Modern day luxury and security has been built into the home and offers added peace of mind to you, the new owner. Including;
• A new Ring security system covering your indoor and outdoor security needs boasting; app accessibility, two-way audio, remote alarm activation, spotlights, motion detect and media storage.
• Keyed windows, deadlocks on all external doors and security bars to protect your toys in the garage-shed space.
• Photoelectric smoke alarms
• Two wall mounted split system Fujitsu air conditioners and remote controlled ceiling fan.
• Wirelessly controlled under cabinet lighting in kitchen, able to be dimmed or brightened for an easy entry after night shift or late-night socials.
• Miele XXL integrated dishwasher and a generous 900mg AEG gas/electric free standing oven cooktop
• 12 Jet Modena Spa Bath with touch pad controls
• Electric hot water
• Sustainability minded Maze rain water collection tank, with a 300L capacity to water the back yard
This captivating property is your new forever home. The location and renovations to suit all buyer types will not disappoint and I welcome your inspection.
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.